Montys Marauders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Start of the season

2 posters

Go down

Start of the season Empty Start of the season

Post  bozmeister Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Hi everyone, permission to ramble If I may!

This was my first season in Montys. Quite a roller coaster as well with all the comings and goings. Having not been around long and quite new to the game, I still get confused as to who everyone is so I have a few questions and suggestions,

Could someone please outline the full team structure? Names, team leaders, key people to go to for advice etc Is there somewhere on this site we can post a homepage? Any background worth knowing, when Montys was established, who knows who in other teams etc whats Ians relationship to Montys??

By the end of today, I'll be lucky to break 50 points, ( I got 64 last season) which will be the lowest I've scored in my 4 seasons so far. Why is that I'm asking myself. A number of factors probably, but the lack of information mid season was def a factor, not knowing exactly when new race and set up drivers were coming out.

To help us all make a great start, it would be good to know what are the max settings we should look for from day one?

Good luck to all in todays race. With my current luck, I'll see you in Kart Racing Manager next year!!

cheers

~Paul

bozmeister

Back to top Go down

Start of the season Empty Re: Start of the season

Post  team tank Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:10 am

Hi Paul,

good points, Johns learning and personally I havent a clue but a home page sounds like a good idea. Another idea is to fix certain posts at the top of the forum, these being the ones with information as to when new drivers and equipment are out and max settings.
Ive been with montys now for a number of season's(bar a few weeks this season) and information has always been good but I think possibly not quite there this season due to some changes, there has been times when i wanted to know more. so lets work together this season and inform all of anything we know.

A look on our home page shows that only 10 teams have registered so far- we need more.

Gary
team tank
team tank

Back to top Go down